Hudson Valley Botanicals LTD (Established 2017) aim’s to bring the best product, reasonable prices, great customer service and experience to our customers!
Below you will find a list of some common FAQ:
- What do you sell? We sell Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) powder and CBD products for in-vitro research, analytical, and educational purposes only. Our Kratom is packaged and sold as bulk botanical ingredients and with no directions for use or claims made regarding them. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Is Kratom legal? Kratom has been banned in a few states in the USA, but remains mostly legal in almost all of Europe, America and Canada. We do not sell or ship to localities, states or countries where kratom is known to be illegal, but it is up to you to stay up-to-date with your local laws. Currently, kratom is illegal in the following locations: Alabama, Arkansas, Sarasota County in Florida, Rhode Island, Indiana, Wisconsin, Vermont, San Diego County in California, Oxford in Mississippi, Columbus in Missouri and Jerseyville in Illinois. To keep up with kratom legality in the USA please visit http://speciosa.org/kratom-legality-map/. Kratom is also banned in the US Military.
- Do you test your products in a lab? We certainly do! We want to make sure we’re offering the highest quality and purest kratom leaf to our customers. This means we have a 3rd party lab complete a Full Microbial Analysis which tests for TPC, Yeast/Mold, Coliforms, E.Coli, S.aureus, & Salmonella/Shigella. They also test for the following heavy metals: Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium, & Mercury. Just remember that there are heavy metals in almost all products, so there are acceptable/unacceptable ranges. If any of our batches test positive for too high of heavy metals or any contaminates, rest assured we don’t sell it. We keep the customer in mind! If you would like to see the results, shoot us an email.
- Where does your product come from? It’s sourced directly from the trees that it’s plucked from in Indonesia! Freshest product on the market.
- How much does shipping cost? $7.55 for priority flat rate 2/3 day shipping, with tracking included. Free shipping over $50. Express shipping for $25 (1kg or less only) – ask us the price if over 1kg (usually in the $45-65 range depending on where you live in the US).
- Where is my order confirmation? Check your spam folder! Create a filter with our email address if you intend on making future purchases and don’t want it to go to Spam. We usually automatically send out a confirmation stating your order has been received, a confirmation your order has been processed and then an automated email from USPS if you supply your email address during checkout which will have the label number (tracking number) and estimated shipping date/arrival.
- Do you offer any other sizes? At this time, we only offer 28g, 250g, 500g and 1kg. We can also do bulk.
- Where do/don’t you ship? We only ship to the US, excluding: Alabama, Arkansas, Sarasota County in Florida, San Diego California, Jerseyville/Alton in Illinois, Oxford in Mississippi, Columbus in Missouri, Indiana, Wisconsin, DC, Rhode Island and Vermont. Or military bases.
- How long does shipping take? Your order will take 1-2 days to process. We ship using USPS Flat Rate Priority, and that usually takes 2-3 business days to ship to your address (sometimes longer due to various circumstances we have no control over – i.e. mistakes/delays made by USPS). You should have received an exact time frame from the shipping label that was created. Express takes 1-2 days and is guaranteed (if it takes longer, USPS will refund the cost and we will then give you a coupon for that amount off on your next order). There’s very limited shipping on Saturday, and none on Sundays or Postal Holidays. We also cannot guarantee this estimation/delivery that was given by USPS at all, as certain circumstances arise on their side such as delay in transit (weather, technical issues, etc) or if they are unable to deliver to the address you provide. It will be sent back to us if un-deliverable and a refund given (minus shipping costs) or reshipped (you must pay shipping again).
- How do you package your products? We ship in discrete Priority packages for utmost privacy. We are not liable for any damage done to the shipping container and/or product(s) once it is in the hands of the USPS. And do not accept any returns for any mistakes or damages that USPS may incur during delivery. You may purchase insurance for your shipment.
- Do you offer Shipping Tracking? Yes. As soon as a label is created, it will send you a tracking number. Please be patient and wait at least a day or two for it to update as any delay/misinformation is solely the result of the USPS and is out of our hands. USPS delays in-transit/undeliverable address’s do happen as well, and we have no control over this.
- What payments do you accept? We currently accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards, USPS and Western Union Money Orders, COD (Collect on Delivery), Zelle App and check/cash in mail. We cannot accept in-person orders at this time.
- Do you offer returns? All products are sold as-is and returns are not accepted unless authorized by us. Any returned orders must be in original manufacturer packaging and condition. Returns will only be authorized if an order was filled incorrectly by The Seller.The Buyer assumes liability for returned orders which arrive damaged during transit . In order to initiate a Return, The Buyer must contact The Seller within five (5) business days of delivery. Upon receiving a returned shipment, a refund will be authorized and processed within 5-7 business days, depending on method of payment. You are responsible for shipping charges.
- My order arrived damaged, can you send me a new one? Unfortunately, only under limited circumstances we can send you a replacement. As stated on the previous question, along with our Terms & Conditions (to which you agreed to at checkout), The Seller is not responsible or liable for any damage, theft or delay during USPS transit, and any claims/complaints must be filled with the shipping provider. Therefor, The Seller is under sole discretion whether compensation is due. There are indeed times where items get damaged, however, this is to protect us from false claims/intentional damage by The Buyer for compensation. We will treat it case by case.
- What happens if my address is incorrect and my order cannot be delivered? Reasons an shipment failed include incorrect address, refusal of shipment, or nonpayment. In the case a shipment gets returned to us, we will refund the amount, minus the shipping (even if you were eligible for free shipping.) along with a 10% restock fee.
Last updated: 1/24/20